Blue Lake has adjusted its standard refund policy to reduce risk for families as we navigate complications relating to the coronavirus and COVID-19. Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions. Refunds are processed within 30 days of written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All tuition and unfulfilled orders or services will be refunded, including the deposit, if a student or family is impacted directly by the current coronavirus and COVID-19 concerns, such as but not limited to the following examples:
- Student cannot travel to Blue Lake due to government restrictions as of June 17, 2020
- Student cannot attend Blue Lake due to adjusted school dates which conflict with Blue Lake session
- Student has personal or family health or activity restrictions due to COVID-19 concerns
- Student family faces financial hardship directly related to COVID-19 concerns
- Student fails Blue Lake’s pre-arrival screening, opening day health screening, or is considered potentially contagious while at camp (the student will not be permitted to attend).
- Blue Lake cancels a program or session
Blue Lake’s Standard Refund Policy: Refunds to those whose applications have been accepted will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written notice to email@example.com, as follows:
- If written notice of cancellation arrives 30 days before the opening of the session, all payments made, less the non-refundable $200 deposit, will be refunded.
- If written notice cancellation arrives 10 – 29 days before the opening of the session, all payments made, less a $300 fee (incl. deposit), will be refunded.
- If written notice of cancellation arrives 1 – 9 days before the opening of the session, all payments made, less a $400 fee (incl. deposit) will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from camp before the end of a session, all payments made less a $450 fee (incl. deposit), will be refunded. The balance will be pro-rated on the number of days left in the session. The parent/guardian must complete an Early Withdrawal form at the Unit Director’s office.
- Fees for minors are non-refundable unless cancellation notice or request to change minor enrollment status is received 30 days prior to the opening day of the session.