Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp Refund Policy
Refunds are processed within 30 days of written notice to the Admissions Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If written notice of cancellation arrives 30 days before the opening of the session, all payments made, less the non-refundable $275 deposit, will be refunded.
- If written notice of cancellation arrives 1 – 29 days before the opening of the session, all payments made, less a $400 fee (incl. deposit) will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from camp before the end of a session, all payments made less a $500 fee (incl. deposit), will be refunded. The balance will be pro-rated for the number of days left in the session.
- Fees for minors are non-refundable unless cancellation notice or request to change minor enrollment status is received 30 days prior to the opening day of the session.
- Payments for any unfulfilled orders or services will be fully refunded.
- Used uniform items are not eligible for a refund.
- Student withdrawals resulting from homesickness are not eligible for a refund.
Coronavirus Pandemic Considerations: If a student is impacted directly by the coronavirus pandemic and/or complications related to COVID-19, all tuition will be refunded, including the deposit. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Student cannot attend due to adjusted school dates which conflict with Blue Lake session
- Student has personal health or activity restrictions due to COVID-19 concerns
- Student health concerns arise at camp (the student is not permitted to stay)
- Blue Lake cancels a program or session (If cancelation occurs, refunds will be processed within 90 days).
Blue Lake aims to remain as flexible as possible for students who feel the need to withdraw and cancel a reservation. However, we are a small non-profit organization which is funded primarily through earned income from camp tuition. Because our organization sustains significant administrative cost associated with managing operations, enrollment, and pre-season preparations, we also wish to provide opportunities for those who are invested in supporting the mission and longevity of Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp. If it is in your means to so do, we hope you will consider one of the options below:
Tuition Refund Minus Deposit: Your deposit helps to cover administrative costs and transactional processing by third-party companies. Donating your deposit will help Blue Lake recoup these expenses.
Tuition Credit: You may transfer the full balance of your current reservation to credit toward any future Blue Lake program.
Full or Partial Donation: If you are in a position to donate any portion of your tuition to our organization, you will help Blue Lake to weather the economic impacts of the pandemic. Your donation supports our ability to meet year-around operating costs, maintains our scholarship funds, and ensures the future of our programs. Donations are considered tax-deductible.