How to Apply to Camp
- Review Blue Lake’s programs, tuition, general info and policies, and registration information completely before applying. Click the APPLY TO CAMP button below to register. Enrollment at Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications are processed in the order received.
- Payment information and authorization to charge a deposit of $275 is required at the time of submitting your electronic application. Your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Registrar for space available. You will be charged a non-refundable deposit of $275 only when your application is confirmed.
- If space is not available in the session or major of your choice, the Admissions Office will contact you to discuss alternatives and our waiting list. Your deposit will not be processed unless Blue Lake is able to accommodate your application and you are satisfied with your camp arrangements.
- Due to current restrictions related to COVID-19 mitigation, campers who wish to be housed together must attend with the same major, apply to camp within the same timeframe, and request each other as cabin mates. Cabin mate applications must be submitted within 72 hours of each other in order to be considered. An attempt will be made to house students together on a first-come, first served basis, based upon housing availability and artistic group assignment. However, cabin mate requests are not guaranteed and may not be possible due to restrictions. You may request only one cabin mate. Notification of housing assignment will be mailed with final instructions prior to camp.
- If your student is in need of unique accommodations while at camp due to significant health or mobility concerns, please contact Blue Lake prior to submitting your application.
- Questions? We would love to hear from you!
Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp