How to Apply to Camp
- Review Blue Lake’s programs, tuition, camp policies, and registration information completely before applying. See “General Info and Policies”. Click the APPLY TO CAMP button below to register online. Enrollment at Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications are processed in the order received.
- Payment information and authorization to charge a deposit of $200 is required at the time of submitting your electronic application. Your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Registrar for space available. You will be charged a non-refundable deposit of $200 when your application is confirmed.
- If space is not available in the session or major of your choice, the Admissions Office will contact you to discuss alternatives and our waiting list. Your deposit will not be processed unless Blue Lake is able to accommodate your application and you are satisfied with your camp arrangements.
- Those wishing to request a cabin mate may do so during the application process. Because we process applications on a first-come, first-served basis, we are unable to accommodate cabin mate requests that do not apply within the same timeframe. Cabin mate requests will be considered but cannot be guaranteed. Notification of housing assignment will be mailed with the final instructions just prior to camp.
- If your student is in need of unique accommodations while at camp due to significant health or mobility concerns, please contact Blue Lake prior to submitting your application.
- Questions? We would love to hear from you!
Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp