How to Apply to Camp
- Review Blue Lake’s catalog, programs, camp policies, and registration information completely before
submitting an application for enrollment. A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required for registration.
Note: if your student is in need of accommodations while at camp due to significant health or mobility
concerns, please contact Blue Lake prior to submitting your application so that we may properly prepare for
- Print off the 2017 Summer Camp Application or locate the application in the center of the Blue Lake Summer Camp Catalog. All information is required. Please complete both sides (pages)
of the application, including required signatures.
- Select your desired Session and Major. If space is not available in the session or major of your choice,
the Admissions Office will contact you. At that point, you may choose an available alternative or secure a
place on the waiting list. If Blue Lake is unable to accommodate your application, your full deposit will be
- Select your desired Minor. Please note that minors for Camp Bernstein students are required. Minors for
Central Camp students are optional. Campers choosing a minor will receive ten classes on their chosen
subject over the course of the session. Campers choosing not to enroll in a minor will use that time
for individual practice or rest. All campers, regardless of schedule, have additional free time for rest,
relaxation, and recreation in the late afternoon.
- Mail your completed application, along with the non-refundable deposit, to:
Applications may also be scanned and emailed as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org, but will not be considered until a credit card deposit of $200 has been received by phone. Do not email your credit card information. Instead, contact 800-221-3796. Do not fax your application.
Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp
300 East Crystal Lake Rd
Twin Lake, Michigan 49457
- Those requesting a cabin mate must submit the two applications in the same envelope, or as attachments
in the same email. No exceptions! Because we process applications on a first-come, first-served basis,
we are unable to accommodate cabin mate requests that do not arrive together. Cabin mate requests will
be considered but are not guaranteed. Notification of housing assignment will be mailed with the final
- Enrollment at Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications are
processed in the order received. You will receive notification of your enrollment status within two weeks of
the receipt of your application and non-refundable deposit.
- PLEASE NOTE: A student receiving a Blue Lake scholarship is not automatically registered in a camp
session. A Blue Lake camp application must be completed and sent in with a $200 deposit in order to be
enrolled. The camp application and deposit may be submitted prior to or after you receive notification of
scholarship. However, if you are planning to enroll in camp regardless of any scholarship status, it is advisible to enroll as soon as possible to ensure your desired placement, as programs and sections
can fill quickly. All Blue Lake enrollment is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, and a scholarship
award does not guarantee or reserve enrollment for a student. Only one Blue Lake scholarship per student/
||Heritage Student Foundation (HSF) is the exclusive partner organization for enrollment of international students from China, South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam.
Translated information in: Chinese